Check out our event tab for more things to do at Las Vegas.
1. Las Vegas Sign. Free photo-op at the most fabulous Las Vegas landmark. Listed as a U.S. National Register of Historic Places. Located just south of Mandalay Hotel on the Las Vegas Strip.
2. Take the tram. An easy way to see more of the Strip without too much extra walking is to hop on the tram, courtesy of MGM resort hotels. A free ride from one end of the Strip to the other. Three different routes: Mandalay Bay – Luxor – Excalibur Tram • Park MGM – Aria – Bellagio Tram • Mirage-Treasure Island Tram.
From Mandalay Bay, (the southernmost part of the strip, after taking the free photo-op of the Las Vegas Sign), take the free tram to Luxor then to Excalibur. Once off, walk north, across the pedestrian bridge, past the New York New York to Park MGM.
5. Excalibur Hotel - Its facade is a stylized image of a castle.
8. Statue of Liberty made out of almost 800 lbs. of HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate. Hershey's Chocolate World. From 9 am, Sunday - Thursday - 11 p.m, Friday and Saturday- 12 am
9. Free 3D Movie at M&M's World - Free 3D Movie is open until 8 pm on Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays, 6 pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. This 28,000 square foot, the four-level retail store is simply M’azing. Everyday 9 AM - MIDNIGHT.
The Las Vegas Walk of Stars. The embedded stars are located along a 4-mile stretch on both sides of Las Vegas Blvd. between Sahara Ave. and Russell Blvd. Similar to the “Hollywood Walk of Fame®,” the Las Vegas project honors people of prominence in a variety of fields including entertainment, sports, literary, humanitarian, civic, military, and pioneers.
11. Coca-cola Store - Coca-Cola Store Open daily from 10 am to 11 pm.
12. Haus of Gaga - GRAMMY Award-winning Superstar Lady Gaga costume collection. The costume display is located outside the entrance to the Park Theater at the Park MGM resort and is open noon to 8 p.m. daily. Admission is free. Haus of Gaga will remain open until midnight on evenings when Lady Gaga is performing.
13. The Bliss Dance sculpture and water walls at The Park - The Park is a three-acre area between the Monte Carlo and New York-New York, adjacent to the T-Mobile Arena. The Bliss Dance is a breathtaking, 40-foot-tall sculpture of a dancing woman, celebrating the strength of a woman.
14. CityCenter Fine Art Collection. Redefining Las Vegas as an artistic destination. Begin at the ARIA Concierge Desk all the way to Bellagio Tram Stations. Please do not touch the artwork. Click here for the map of the collections. Download the FINE ART COLLECTION BROCHURE.
15. Fountains of Bellagio Water Show - Every 30 minutes, 3-8 pm, every 15 minutes, 8 pm to MN.
16. Bellagio Hotel Botanical Conservatory - Flowers/scenes changed seasonally for picturesque postcard-worthy pictures.
An icon of the city skyline, the high-altitude attraction is located 46 stories up and is a half-scale replica of the world-famous Paris, France landmark. “France in Vegas” experience. New Eiffel Tower Light Show. The new five-minute show will run every 30 minutes, without music, from sunset to midnight.
18. Planet Hollywood Miracle Mile Shops Rainstorm Water Feature - Monday- Thursday- each hour; Friday -Sunday- each half-hour
19. Bally's Light, Water, and Sound - Sunset through the night; every 20 minutes
20. Atlantis and Festival Fountain Show and Aquarium at Caesars Palace - Every hour, 10 am to 11 pm
21. The Mirage Volcano - Top of every hour, 5-11 pm. Dazzling displays of fireballs and explosions, set to a dynamic soundtrack.
22. The Mirage Saltwater Aquarium - Located behind the front desk, this 20,000-gallon saltwater aquarium is home to approximately 450 fish from 85 different marine species. The aquarium is 53 feet long, eight feet from top to bottom, and six feet from front to back.
23. The Mirage Tropical Rain Forest. Enjoy an extraordinary experience – a lush 60 feet above cascading waterfalls. Lagoons meander through a forest of rich tropical flora including a bird of paradise trees, orchids, and bromeliads. Open 24 hours.
24. Wildlife Habitat at Flamingo Hotel - See the pretty pink flock of Chilean flamingos, along with other birds and koi fish.
25. Palazzo Waterfall Atrium and Gardens - Exotic botanicals, a magnificent skylight, and a serene waterfall.
26. Wynn Las Vegas Lake of Dreams - Daily after dark, every 30 minutes
28. Live Circus Acts at Circus Circus Carnival Midway - Every 30 minutes, 11 am to midnight
29. Stratosphere Hotel Skyjump Viewing Area. Dare to watch those who dare to descend. Enter through the Skyjump Store. Lounge seating available.
30. New Downtown Las Vegas Sign. A pair of 26-foot-tall showgirls now greet northbound visitors to downtown Las Vegas. The city’s new gateway sign, just north of the Stratosphere, on a small strip of land in front of the Denny’s on Las Vegas Boulevard. City officials are working with the Stratosphere to provide parking for the visitors.
Check also our guide to the most Instagrammable restaurants at Las Vegas Strip.
Read on these Attractions Off the Strip
|Sharing is caring! Click icons to share☞|