Disclosure: **The publisher is a licensed travel agency owner at Las Vegas, NV & will earn a commission on the purchases from this post.** *"Go City cards"' were given in exchange for this article. However, all opinions are my own.
Did you know that the Go Card Las Vegas includes the $49 value Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Las Vegas 1-Day Standard Tour?
The perfect way to explore Las Vegas and the included attractions of the Go Las Vegas Card.
All Las Vegas Go Card passes include the 1-day Standard Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour.
The Big Bus Las Vegas is TripAdvisor's #1 rated hop-on, hop-off tour in Las Vegas.
Click here to purchase the Go Las Vegas Card.
Hop-on at any Big Bus stop. Show your Las Vegas Go Card to a Big Bus staff member at any included stop. Hop - on to discover, hop-off to explore the entertainment capital of the world.
This double-decker covered top sightseeing tour showcases many of the best landmarks and attractions of Las Vegas.
Your ticket lets you ride two popular sightseeing routes with more than 25 stops from Downtown Old Las Vegas to the world-famous Las Vegas Strip for the complete "Sin City" experience.
Hop on the Strip Tour (Red Route) for top-deck views of must-see hotels, glittering casinos and the famous 'Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas' sign.
Change to the Downtown Tour (Blue Route) for the Fremont Street Experience, premium shopping, and unique museums.
Big Bus provides a means of transportation to and from various points of interest of famous landmarks and attractions from Downtown Old Las Vegas to Las Vegas Strip, and beyond, with live guides providing entertaining commentary.
The hop-on-hop-off Big Bus Tour Las Vegas is more than a city bus tour, it’s a fun and convenient way to get around and explore the entertainment capital of the world.
- During the tour, visitors will learn the fascinating history, culture, and more while your guide showcases the famous landmarks along the way.
- In addition, to live English commentary on all buses, there are 10 pre-recorded languages available for the tour.
- Free Wi-Fi on all buses.
- Download the FREE Big Bus Tours Mobile app with real-time bus tracking. The app will show which stops to hop on and off to see the landmarks of Las Vegas and the attractions on the Go Las Vegas Card.
Popular stops of the hop-on-hop-off sightseeing bus tour at or near attractions on the Go Las Vegas Card:
The Strip Tour (Red Route)
Stop #3: Treasure Island:
- The Beatles LOVE show at The Mirage, Tuesday - Saturday, 7 PM & 9:30 PM. Children under the age of 5 are NOT permitted to attend this performance.
- Madame Tussauds at Venetian
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. at Treasure Island
Stop #4: Caesar's Palace
- Eiffel Tower Viewing Deck at Paris Las Vegas - Daytime Ticket
- $15 meal credit at the Planet Hollywood restaurant at Caesar's Palace
- Kid-Friendly Shows at Planet Hollywood V Theater and Saxe Theater (You may only go to one show per day, excluding any premium shows). More shows are listed on the guidebook)
- Popovich Comedy Pet Theater - Tuesday - Saturday at 4:00 pm
- Nathan Burton Comedy Magic - Tuesday- Sunday at 4:00 pm
- The Mentalist at V Theater - daily except Wednesdays at 7:30 pm
- Vegas! The Show - daily 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm
- V - The Ultimate Variety Show- daily 7:00 pm & 8:30 pm
- Beatleshow - Monday -Thursday & Saturday at 5:30 pm
- Criss Angel Mindfreak at Criss Angel Theater at Planet Hollywood (premium attraction)
Stop #5: Park MGM
- Big Apple Coaster at NY, NY Hotel. All participants must be 54" to ride.
- Zumanity by Cirque Du Soleil at the New York-New York Hotel & Casino, Friday - Tuesday, 7 pm & 9:30 pm (18 years or older)
Stop #6: Excalibur Hotel
- Blue Man Group (premium attraction), daily at 7 pm and 9:30 pm (check closings & holidays)
- TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition at Luxor Hotel
- Hollywood Cars Museum
- Escape Room game
- Bodies Exhibition at Luxor
Stop #7: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- Maverick Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour (premium attraction)
Stop #8: MGM Grand Hotel
- CSI: The Experience
The Old Vegas Tour (Blue Route)
Stop #9: High Roller / LINQ Promenade
- High Roller Observation Wheel at the LINQ: Daytime Pass
- Fly Linq Zipline
- Real Bodies at Bally's
Stop #13: Fremont St./ Golden Nugget Hotel
- Las Vegas Downtown Fremont Street Walking Tour: Monday-Saturday, 11:00 am and 2:30 pm; / Sunday at 2:00 pm
- Shows at Showroom at The D Hotel (You may only go to one show per day, excluding any premium shows)
- Adam London's Laughternoon, Daily at 4:00 - 5:00 pm
Stop #14: Mob Museum
Stop #15: Stratosphere Hotel
- Stratosphere Observation Deck Plus VIP Access
Click here to purchase the Go Las Vegas Card.
Get a FREE kid-friendly website, weekly email newsletter, calendar of events at Downtown Las Vegas, activities, attraction guides and more. Sign-up by clicking HERE! Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!
| Sharing is caring! Click icons to share☞|
*The information contained in this post, to the best of the author's knowledge, was accurate at the time of publishing. We do our best to ensure and maintain the accuracy of this information.